Thursday, June 12, 2014

ROSE CITY ADVENTURES

Whenever I visit Oregon I instantly get revitalized. Everything about Portland and the nature surrounding it is beautiful, wild, and extremely conducive to soul searching (with a good cup a coffee in hand). Being the city of Roses, I felt it was necessary to take a day trip to the Rose Garden. Unfortunately the roses were blooming late this year and all the bushes were still just sprinkled with tiny green buds ready to explode in color. I took it as a sign that I would need to come back and visit in the very near future. From Cannon Beach to Chinatown and Powell's Books, I was reminded that home is truly where the heart is. And while I may love my So-Cal life, I'm an Oregon girl at heart. 













No comments

Post a Comment

  the fair allure. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.