Thursday, April 17, 2014

PINEAPPLE PRINT


Venice Beach - home to the quintessential Cali lifestyle with board shops and beach vendors lining the boardwalk as far as the eye can see.  
This city is one of the most colorful neighborhoods in my area that is sure to never disappoint.

When it comes to including prints and colors in my own life I am the absolute worst. My closet has been curated with the color black dominating most of my clothing choices (What can I say, it's classic!), but every once in a while there are a few pieces that sneak in and bring something a little unexpected. One of my New Year's resolutions was to incorporate more color into my life, whether it be flowers on my desk a vibrant desktop background or a summery dress. And although this shift dress might be black, you have to give me a little credit for the pineapples ;) It's the small steps that take you where you want to go.


No comments

Post a Comment

  the fair allure. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.