Monday, February 10, 2014

REDEFINE YOUR IMPOSSIBLE


Ah, the Winter Olympics. It's that time of the year (every four to be exact) that we start keeping better track of medal counts than weather forecasts and everyone seems to get a little more patriotic over the accomplishments of their country. Living in Los Angeles, you'll find more people who know how to surf than snowboard and swim the 500 meter rather than skate it. But watching our Olympic athletes compete for the gold makes me want to lace up my tennis shoes and head for the hills. And as I train for my first marathon (something that seemed impossible only a few months ago) I push myself mentally and physically to go beyond what I think I'm capable of and strive for a personal win, my very own gold medal. And now I challenge you to do the same and to make goals that seem just out of reach and, in doing so, redefine your impossible.













Outfit: Nike

No comments

Post a Comment

  the fair allure. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.